Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne natural cure and best non-perscription acne treatment

I was using the strongest medicine I could find. First I used oxy maximum strength pads. Boy was I making strides in the WRONG direction! Over medicating contributes to dryness and irritation which leads to more breakouts. You're better off with a Glycerin based medicine like Cetaphyl. The gentler you medication, the more effective it will be to restoring pH balance to your skin.
Looking for natural remedies to clear a face of acne can be tough. there are so many claims on the internet today of natural cures for acne. I am about to show you a simple trick that I have used in the past to get rid of my acne by a great deal. I actually figured it out one day in school.
Even though there are a wide variety of great skin care products on the market, many of them contain harsh chemicals that can actually irritate the skin. Instead, you should use natural acne skin care products, since they contain natural ingredients that actually mimic the properties of your skin. You should avoid purchasing anything with ingredients that you cannot pronounce, because most likely they are manufactured and can cause irritation to your skin.
shiftitgsi.blogspot.com
tags: how long does it take sotret to work on acne, cystic from acne treatment, how to apply acne cleanser

No comments: