Thursday, July 3, 2008

Funny poems about acne and how to get rid of redness if you have acne

Treatments can vary from waiting for the acne to go away be itself, to the use of strong prescription medicines. As, mentioned, what work for someone may not work for others.
By the 3rd day, my skin was looking a lot better, but by no means "acne free". On that evening of the third day, I considered the program a partial success. But when I woke up the next day, I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin had completely cleared up...
Another chemical to watch out for if you have sensitive skin is salicylic acid. This chemical (acid) is also as effective as benzoyl peroxide and has the same adverse effect on their skin ( being an acid, you can't blame it.)
obnainfuz.blogspot.com
tags: acne after pregnancy, reducing acne scars and redness, adult acne and birth control

No comments: